The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

good tool for meditation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default good tool for meditation

Post by samijo on Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Have you ever heard of Brain waves? Theta, Beta, Delta and Alpha waves. Each of these waves affect the brain in different ways. Example:
Theta brain wave: Reflects a wave between awakeness and sleep. This wave is one that allows focus with meditations, spiritual awareness, prayer, insight.
Beta brain wave: Is the active state of the brain when awake and busy. Consciousness.
Delta brain wave: Is when the brain is at rest. Deep Sleep State. Rapid Eye movement (REM)
Alpha brain wave: Is like an idle state of mind. When someone closes the eyes and still awake.

Knowing the brain waves will let you know what state the brain is in and when you can reach a deep meditational state.
The is a lady that puts these waves into music, that will help you reach the particular state, desired.
Theta & Delta are the two waves together will let you learn while you sleep.
Theta & Beta are the two waves that together will give you high focus.
Look up www.brainsync.com with Kelly Howell...I find it most interesting. I also have almost all of her cds.
I use them for tools of meditation. She does have some guided meditations as well.

Alpha wavesAlpha waves are electromagnetic oscillations in the frequency range of 812 Hz arising from synchronous and
Beta wave, or beta rhythm, is the term used to designate the frequency range of brain activity above 12 Hz (12 transitions or cycles per second).
A delta wave is a large, slow (2 Hz or less) brain wave recorded
Theta wave they are between 4 and 8 Hz,

I hope this kinda explains things to you so that you will understand what is going on with your brain during certain things..sleep, learnin, idle eyes closed, high focus etc...durning insightness you are at the theta wave state.

Am I clear as mud..hahha..just thought it is interesting and might be something that would interest some of you.
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: good tool for meditation

Post by Mysticalorigins on Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:03 pm

Hey Sami, thanks for posting this. It is interesting. Just wondering if you have noticed a difference when using the c.d.'s. For instance have you been able to focus at a clearer level with them? Or learned something new while you were sleeping? Or have you tried them in this way yet?

Just curiouse, T. flower
Mysticalorigins

Aries Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

http://myspace.com/ahealingspace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:26 pm

I'm not going to answer for Sami, but I have some of the CDs she sent to me. When you listen to them as you are going to sleep and do this on a continual basis...boy try going to sleep without them one night! it's hard to do, they are so helpful. Always sleep great while using them. I DO think that when i am listening to them on a regular basis that I learn and retain things better. scratch maybe that's my prob. i haven't been listening to my CDs!

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:12 pm

Jen is so right!
I tell you what I have really noticed with them. I have a hard time retaining what I have read, but if I use the high focus cd.
I put the head set on and played the high focus when studying my JOS books believe me when I tell you, it works. I didnt think I was retaining, but the office lost one of my exams, and I didnt not copy it. Oh boy I was sweating bullets, I got a copy of the exam from a friend and put the head set on and listened to the high focus cd while retaking the exam and I finished this time taking the exam in one day. Which the first time with out the cd it took me like a week. I mean I didnt know that I would of retained the knowledge. I was amazed what stuck in my memory. YES it works. This is the way I look at this.
Before existed we were just viberations in Gods head. God put these viberations together and formed a thought of our being, and we were. There for we are made from brain waves, so why shouldn't be controled by brain waves. Make since?
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top