The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Working on it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Working on it

Post by mamabird37721 on Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:57 am

Sylvias newest release... Temples on TOS is wonderful. I have been working on meditation and its really been tough for me. Did you all have as tough a time at this as I am/have. ??? I keep thinking I am doing something wrong. I do have sleep apnea.. Narcolepsy in which I must have so much rest else I fall asleep in the middle of a conversation.. or standing up... or driving.. etc.. you catch the idea.. but does this have anything to do with it being so hard? I remember as a child I could just blank out... I would just look at one thing and with my eyes open just lose myself.. could block out the entire room.. all noises... and just go to a different place.. I even had a teacher that used to comment on it.. He was my psychology teacher at that.. I was not asleep..it was as if I was in a glass enclosure or something that shut out all sounds in the room and I could just relax and think... and hear what was coming to me inside. I also used to be able to astrally travel at will... just jump up and out like superman... I could just up and hover the room... it was so freeing and so wonderful... I loved it.. but again.. since I have gotten older I cannot do this anymore. WHY? Am I blocking?
Do I have too much stress? What happened to my ability to do these two things??? I appreciate your suggestions. Please help. Love and Light.. Robin
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

default Re: Working on it

Post by Blue Nova on Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:18 am

Good morning Robin,

Like you, my teachers would always have to bring me out of meditation during class, sometimes I was journeying somewhere else.

When we're young we are still very much connected to the Christ Consciousness and as we get older (most of us anway) get caught up in the physical world and lose touch with the consciousness. Some of the things that takes us away from the C.C. are stress, dogma, pressures from society......believe it or not they are all dillusions.

Meditation helps us re-connect to God again, when this happens we re-connect to the consciousness....we connect to the 'whole' again.

There are many wonderful spiritual Teachers out there, some still on this earth and many who are back Home. I have found Eckhart Tolle's books and Paramahansa Yogananda's books a huge help, in fact they are catalysts in my spiritual journey.

I found that I needed to strip the dillusions from my life to be able to see clearly again. It's a process...

Hugs,
Anne
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by nwpisces on Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:03 pm

I know what you mean about meditation. I have had a couple very good meditations. Over the past year it has been very difficult. I have been wondering if I am doing something wrong myself. I have started doing a simple excercise. I can do it anywhere (as long as I'm not driving). I take a momment and stare out a window or at a picture (you get the idea). I allow myself to just be in that moment. When I refocus I say a thank you to God and continue my day. I have found that I have been more relaxed since I started doing it.
nwpisces

Pisces Pig
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 on Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:15 pm

I did get caught up in the bad things..........I have been fighting my ex and his wife for a little over seven years now and it did take a toll on me. Though I survived.. both of these people are dark entities.. no doubt in my mind about that.. I used to think my ex was grey but I do believe he has turned away from Light instead of toward it. I was put through so much and honestly.. for those of you that know me.. I am the truest since of what a mother is/should be. I cannot handle things that have no logic to them and things that make no sense batt around in my head because my logical side tries to find something in there... thats not there... soooo. My being was tested. Put through the wringers.. Everything that I was/am.. everything that I have believed in and lived for where I am concerned myself was broken down.. stepped on.. abused.. used.. I had to defend myself constantly. I did nothing yet through lies and deceit I had to defend my very purpose of living. I have always prided myself in being a good mom. I have a room full of kids and young adults that call me mom and always have since they have known me. I am the one they have always come to with problems and have been there for them through thick and thin.. then.. all of that .. all of who I am was questioned and torn apart. I tried hard to stop it. It made no sense to me. My daughters were ripped from me screaming and kicking and he didnt care. It did something to me.
I still have to fight these two and its still hard but not what it used to be. I have grown and in growing have also grown stronger. I know I am a good mother and though none of it made sense to me, I have waited long enough to be shown truth. The people that believed my ex and his wife have now been shown who THEY are and that I am really a pretty good person and a pretty good mother... The Light always outshines that darkness.. sometimes it just takes awhile. Maybe now, knowing all of this, I can get past it and my path can be cleared and I can get back to being able to meditate and concentrate and heal. Love you all and thanks for the replies. Robin
mamabird37721

Aries Rat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top