The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Question

Post by Eveningblossom on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:37 pm

Does our loved ones on TOS have the ability to see our future, or is that something reserved for Azna, Om and our Spirit Guides?

Thank you.

Love and light, always, Eveningblossom

Eveningblossom

Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

default Re: Question

Post by samijo on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:51 pm

That is a very good question Eveningblossom!
This is my thoughts about that.
Seeing hows our spirit is highly evolved I would think that we can see anything that we would want to. This is sometime why we have dreams of our loved ones warning us on somethings that we might do. Do you understand what I am saying. I believe that we are so evolved when we go to the other side everything is possible as far as seeing and travel. We are spirits right on the other side. And we know that once we are spirits we can come back to earth we can travel anywheres we want. So Yes! I would think that we can see the future of our loved ones once we are on the other side. Now can we stop the future NO just Azna can do that. Can we talk to Mother God about changing things up well I guess that we can petition her I guess that we can talk to our guides and angels to look after us, but our charts has been made and they will be carried out, right? Does this make since to you?
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:49 pm

Well everyone on TOS can access the Akashic records in the Hall of Records.
We can even do that ourselves, but we can never see our charts.
In Temples on the Other Side, Sylvia writes:
"Oh sure, we can have premonitions and insights due to our charts being in our subconscious memory, but we can't have conscious memory of them. This means that only those with permission (such as our spirit guides) can read our charts, thus ensuring privacy. If we don't want our charts read, then they wont' be able to be accessed.

..."Your guide can hep you with your own chart and those of others, but even he or she can't tell you everything because you have to learn it for yourself [damn it!--jen] Also, it is not always possible to read the chart of people who are closest to you, especially when it come to those areas that affect you directly, but as time goes on and the veil get thinner, you'll be able to read more and more."

Ok with that being said:
I think your loved ones CAN 'see your future' ie access your chart. Whether that knowledge would be able to be imparted to you is a different story.
example: my father can go see my chart and tell Sami that things will work out for me etc, but he can't say when or how.
because I have to learn the freaking lesson myself Beating A Dead Horse
so that is what I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:26 am

Its a coincedence that i see this thread, the other day i have seen my grandfather in a happy mood, in my dream, i was in a school, and he gave me a note from the principle, first time i have dreamt of him in a while.
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:49 pm

in2wish4everpeace wrote:Its a coincedence that i see this thread, the other day i have seen my grandfather in a happy mood, in my dream, i was in a school, and he gave me a note from the principle, first time i have dreamt of him in a while.
*gasp* Shocked you said the word "coincidence" I didn't think there was such a thing ; LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Eveningblossom on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:16 pm

Yes, Samjo and Psi.

Thank you for the information and it really clears things up on the matter, very helpful in fact, thank you.

Love and light, always, Eveningblossom

Eveningblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:11 pm

I am glad that sista and I could help you eveningblossom... Big Group Hug
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:37 pm

Psi wrote:
in2wish4everpeace wrote:Its a coincedence that i see this thread, the other day i have seen my grandfather in a happy mood, in my dream, i was in a school, and he gave me a note from the principle, first time i have dreamt of him in a while.
*gasp* Shocked you said the word "coincidence" I didn't think there was such a thing ; LOL

Hmm, ya i know, but i couldnt find any other word to describe what i was talking about.
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:44 pm

LOL that's ok. I won't hold it against you Razz

oh....and you're welcome EveningBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:34 am

the answer is yes they have access to our charts but can give us nudges.. we have to walk into our own futures as it were.. and we don't have access to see what lies ahead for ourselves. someone selse can read them for us, and if we are able we could read them for others. same as the seeing in back of our heads thing. we can't see the back of our heads but others can do it for us so we learn to be dependent on one another and see that we need other humans to live.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:08 am

I think that it was up to you before you came into life. But there is no harm in asking them to look at you'r chart and give a little help.
Devon

Aquarius Tiger
Joined date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top