The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Healing Teacher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Healing Teacher

Post by spirit-being on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:00 pm

One day i was meditating and connecting with something higher, i felt someone was there. I asked what is your name and i got an answer, he was my healing teacher. I was amazed at this and asked many more questions, in which i got answers to. One of my abilities is healing, and this is what i had learned.

Many Blessings
spirit-being

Libra Cat
Joined date : 2008-12-14

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

default Re: Healing Teacher

Post by samijo on Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:48 pm

I find that it is so amazing things are so simple as to ask and ye shall recieve.
I find myself asking now when I sence things going on around me. Like a smell, or feeling. Who is this or what is this? The answers come. Simply!
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:28 pm

I for sure have someone around me most of the time
at work
at my home
is where I notice more obviously
but I suspect it's all the time
even when I feel abandoned I'm supposed to feel that way, to learn..... study
I, at least once, remember that i yelled harshly at mother and father but I later apologized
and explained I had to because I felt as if they didn't really hear me ..... I have to learn..
to appreciate my gift from them and not waste the precious time I have.... Rolling Eyes , so true...

Have a Better Time going forward.....
I know I'm corny, guys but I believe in pixxie dust......LOL
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:13 pm

spirit-being wrote:One day i was meditating and connecting with something higher, i felt someone was there. I asked what is your name and i got an answer, he was my healing teacher. I was amazed at this and asked many more questions, in which i got answers to. One of my abilities is healing, and this is what i had learned.

Many Blessings
That is very cool.
It's nice to get answers...or so i have heard lol Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:29 am

spirit-being wrote:One day i was meditating and connecting with something higher, i felt someone was there. I asked what is your name and i got an answer, he was my healing teacher. I was amazed at this and asked many more questions, in which i got answers to. One of my abilities is healing, and this is what i had learned.

Many Blessings

This is very intresting, a profound experience indeed.

Did it all happen in an instant, like a dream, where there is no such thing as time, and it went by in a flash, or was it like a real conversation, did it take minutes or longer.
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top