The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Mystical traveler : how to advance to a higher level of spirituality

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Mystical traveler : how to advance to a higher level of spirituality

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:31 pm

scratch the title confuses me! I have the book on hold so I will have to wait.
Over and over again I have heard Sylvia say on hayhouse and at Spirit now, and read in her books that Mystical Travelers are no "better" than anyone else. I know there are different levels of MT (so i am told). but now we have a book w/title even saying that MTs are "higher level"

what gives?
doesn't matter to me really....I'm still not gonna do it!
MERGE-FESTS!!!! LOL

Back to top Go down

default Re: Mystical traveler : how to advance to a higher level of spirituality

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:33 pm

Hmm, to me the "Higher level" of spirituality was meant for the reader, it can show us how to advance spiritually, or to our own level of spirituality, either way the title may be an attention grabber, it sounds almost like a Self-helpish kind of book title. And it suggests that we all can advance if we so choose, its inclusive. Either way i will be reading this, cant wait..
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

default Preview

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:56 pm

You can read an excerpt HERE

Back to top Go down

default Re: Mystical traveler : how to advance to a higher level of spirituality

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:08 pm

Isn't this supposed to come out tomorrow? I think i seen somewhere where it said that it would be available Sept 9th.

i'm gonna swing by walmart tomorrow night, and see if they got it in. i'd check the local bookstore, but some stupid, dumb...."person" burnt it down a couple of weeks ago. i hate evil people!
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

http://sbns.justforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Guess I am just special then! Innocent
i just put the hold on it and then i got an email saying it was ready for pick-up. so...maybe libraries are diff. from retail.

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticLass on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:20 am

Got confirmation from amazon yesterday that they shipped my copy out...can't wait to read it! Very Happy
CelticLass

Aquarius Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile on Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:10 pm

well even if MT's are no better then anyone else, we can still evolve to a higher spirituality....we are all on jobs for God...we are all still learning....lol

BIG HUGS!!

STacy
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CelticLass on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:02 pm

Mystical Traveler arrived yesterday! I'm four chapters into the book...really enjoying it alot. Read a chapter at a time and then reflect on what I just read. Personally, I find that I come away with the feeling like I've just had a "pep talk"! Cheerleader 3 Looking forward to finding out what everyone else reaction is to the book...!
CelticLass

Aquarius Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:38 pm

I skimmed through the first 4-5 chapters of this book, I think its a great book.

She does drop several hints in the book, she does want us to, push past our limits and stuff. She really wants us to be the best we can be, and she knows that we all can do it. It was indeed a pep talk type of book, kind of makes you rethink some things about yourself huh? Sometimes i felt like i was a MT, but i dont meet the full qualifacations yet, then i say to myself, But im working on it! LOL. I think we all are.

She does also note that the number of MTs and people that want to become MTs has somewhat been drastically rising in the past 20 years.

1991 there where, 2500 MT, but now since we are fighting the good fight, and more and more of us getting spiritual, there are more then 2million on this planet, and counting.
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:34 am

yes from those coming in born MT's and some from hearing about it. yoou really need to be serious because MT is the most serious thing. it continues in this life and never goes away even after we leave the physical plane. I think Azna gets us ready to look at it though and when you are at the point where you hear about it you kinda know what is going on. you can look back over your life and se patterns. but don't be afraid. Ask to become ready if you feel you want to but aren't quite ready yet to sign on.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:37 am

MT's are higher level because more is expected from you even at lower levels of MT than any soul by God. it is the highest thing you can be no matter the level of MT you function at.
To give up your will to be for God's will 100%
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:39 am

You've heard the saying "be all you can be Go Army, Marine whatever"? well MT is like that for God, just not hokey and is permanent.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:03 pm

Ya, its definately something to think about, Sylvia says she thought and prayed about it for years, before she made the decision, its a deep spiritual decision for the individual, while others can probably decide right away, others may contemplate it for years.
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:51 am

I think I am more of a Mission Life person my self...lol

I have not gotten around to getting this one yet..I am sooo looking forward to it though...

BIG HUGS!!!

Stacy
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:31 am

also there weren't as many women MT'S a while ago either. a friend of mine asked Azna about it when she asked about me and Azna told her I had a life of preparing for it though I never heard it called mystic traveler as a kid. looking back I know it is true because of what I experienced. it was many years from being 16 when I was in early 40's and read about it and thought hmm for a bit but the record of my life what i charted made me remember vividly what my first impulses had been as a child and what I knew to be true that I would commit to work for God 100% but that I had a small opportunity just to be a kid and not worry about doing it at 16. mystic traveler wasn't mentioned it was couched as committing to working for God 100% but that I had time to do what I wanted to do a small window of 5 years where I could be a kid like everyone else. The connection I had felt with God was always strong. and I went to college and still felt like I had to serve mankind and left after 2.5 years because I felt a degree was not going to get me there. so by 21 I was on the road to being a religious learning obedience in that format venue for 18 years before I saw that I could serve God and man by being in the world again. it was 1996 when I left the religious life and met up with Sylvia's adventures of a psychic in 2000-2001. looking back I know this was all charted, what I did to prepare me so when the question was popped I didn't have to think very hard about it.Funnily enough I kept finding myself working in many places which were the largest this or that and thinking hmm I moved from a great metropolitan city of Atlanta to a town of 7800 in Michigan only to get a job an a factory which turned out to be the largest refrigerator factory in the US or the world. It was while working there that I read about it and decided. I had begun working in the largest building in the world at the time 1977 and then moved to work in other cities as I was transferred not always in a large circle but ended up working in the first family shelter known in the US in San Francisco. I really thought working in that factory that i had escaped that "elite circle" you know living in a small town factory rat life, but then read online sometime after nearing the time I was leaving the place because the jobs were shipping to Mexico that it was the largest refrigerator factory in the world before the doors closed. I thought damn still did something on a elite scale.LOL.I read about it, then thought about doing it becoming an MT for maybe one day or over night if that. I asked for it the next afternoon and the rest is history. But then I was asking God whom I didn't know as Azna but as Mary what I was to do in major events, moves etc in my life all through it. So that was another aspect of it. Don't worry if you don't know yet. When it feels right you will know. As I stated before ask Azna to help you with it. if you feel the slightest inclination to do it but aren't ready then ask Her to get you ready in the right time. It is Her army after all the MT is.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:42 am

the highest level MT would be like being Jesus living a life completely for God and bringing a world change. Jesus was created to be a direct report of the highest sort. Madame Curie, Joseph Campbell, who changed the world by bringing in Uranium and mystic thought. Einstein and Edison who brought their gifts to the world then Sylvia herself. the it can just be you or me who live relatively normal lives unsung by the throngs of millions by helping in everyday ways
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:27 pm

I read this one in 2 days (long story there...) anyway, there were so many times during reading, that I thought, "Gee...am I a Mystical Traveler?" But then I would read something, and I would think about it, and it would be like..."Well, no...I don't think that applies to me."
One of the things that really had me wondering is the 8 Keys of MTs. Honestly, I believe that I have 6 of the 8. Does that make me a Mystical Life Entity? Thinking

Anyway, I still have 5 days left on it from the Library, so I might reread a few chapters to help better understand.
Admin
Administrator

Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:52 am

I have not read the book yet, but I heard Sylvia mention them on her webcast...I have a few of those also...Hmmmm This makes me think...

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:43 pm

Adam... that would be Mission life entity Wink
and she said that we all can apply the 8 keys to our life even if we don't take on the mantel. it just comes with MORE if you do take it on.
I suppose the thing that surprised me most with the book is that DE can pretend to be MT. they just can't stay with it too long.
as well as the increased number of MT. i believe previously it had been listed at 2500, and now Francine says millions.
which is a damn good thing with this hell hole! LOL

I didn't even read the prayer even though i said that i would be reading it only for information. I didn't want to take any chances of their being a misunderstanding that i was asking for it. affraid
though the robes did sound kinda cool...i choose to hang out and be slacker on TOS.....hey!! ......just like here LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:24 pm

I think that we all have the keys, but sometimes we dont always go by the keys, but we could all work on always having those keys on at all time. I mean, its natural to aspire to be the best person you could possibly be. Whether you call it being a born-again, being a Mystical Traveler, or whatnot, i think becoming a better person in this life is what God would want, and God would want for us to be happy and help eachother and ourselves. I think that chapter on the 8 keys serves as a reminder, to read and reread if we ever feel offtrack. Tip My Hat
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:23 pm

Man I have to get that book...lol

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:14 pm

I'm all for becoming a Mystical Traveler, it's just that--and I know this will sound really bad---but daggumit! When I get to TOS, I wanna take a nice LONG rest period! Not that I wouldn't do what God asked me to do, it's kinda like enlisting in the army, in a way.
Sure I would defend this country if placed in the situation, but that doesn't mean I'm running to the recruiter's office once I log off here!

Does that sound too "in the body?" I'm so ashamed. Rolling Eyes
Admin
Administrator

Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:29 am

I got this book from the library and am only 3 chapters in and I am finding it a hard read. I think it is because I am just not interested in being a mystical traveler.
My study group and I are on the 7th book of the Journey of the Soul series called Mystical Traveler so I think that one may be more helpful.
I am finding this latest book by Sylvia a very hard read. I find 2-3 at best is the most I find I read.
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:33 pm

I gave up on this book since I just didn't get it. My study group and I started reading Book 7 of our Journey of the Soul books called Mystical Traveler and it made so much more sense to me. I found a few of her books were like that didn't get interested in it but would find the information within the study group books and it made more sense to me. Just my opinion.
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:59 pm

Just a couple questions if you can answer..

Does her new Mystical Traveler book have any new information in it,. than it did in book 7.

And which parts are confusing to you? Maybe we can discuss the book, so that we can discuss the parts we dont get.

And if you can quote a specific paragraph in the book, so that we can possibly understand better. Thanks a bunch. Tip My Hat
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top