The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Clairsentience

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Clairsentience

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Discuss and share experiences with Clairsentience.

Back to top Go down

default Re: Clairsentience

Post by samijo on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:19 pm

cliarsentience: I have always been very sinsentive!! very much highly emotional...I said I am my mothers daughter...meaning Mother God is Emotion...I have plenty of that. I can feel everyone that is connected with me in anyway. like I can talk to someone in person or other wise and know what they are feeling. One thing I can say this is like a roller coaster ride, for me. alot of ups and downs. I must be grounded and try to stay centered.
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:38 pm

I can go around someone and get a scense of how their day is going. It is true that one must remain grounded to be able to take on such emotions..That is why I take the negativity from those around me and release it to the white light and let God take it...

It really works to keep a person sane. Helping others is a blessing but sometimes people and their emothions can really take a toll on someone..

Take it and release it. Ask God to take it from you and turn it into a bundle of pure light and love..

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:35 pm

Sometimes i get that feeling, that is why i sometimes ask if everything is ok, then that helps release some of the odd emotions i get caught up with.
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:33 pm

My wife and I truely believe that she has this ability. However trying to say it is another story Giggle

At this second only two specific incidents stand out.

Last February, she woke up one day and her left arm hurt so excruitiating that she couldnt even move it. It lasted all day long. Later in the evening she had a call from her Mother in Michigan. My wifes Father had an accident in the woods and his left arm was crushed that morning around the time that my wife woke up. It required extensive surgery for her father and he had pins and the whole works put in. Once my wife found out where the pain was coming from, it was gone for her.

Another time a few months prior to this one, she woke up in the middle of the night and her leg was in horrible pain and she couldnt hardly walk on it. Later in the morning her Mother called, to inform us that my wifes brother was in a motorcycle accident, hit by a drunk driver and his leg was crushed, he also required extensive surgery. And like the other incident mentioned, soon as my wife knew where or rather who the pain was coming from, it disappeared.

She also frequently gets headaches and calls her Mother only to find out it was her who actually has them. And it goes away everytime.

She also complains about feeling others pain at work. She is getting a better handle on it, but she still is completely unable to locate the 'person of origin' of the pain until they tell her.

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:49 pm

Patrick have you reached this for her. Or has she? What I am saying have to looked into how she can hone this ability?
I once knew a twin that had the same thing happen to her. She had this awful pain and come to find out just minutes later her twin was in this awful accident where she was hurt exactally where she was hurting. So I know this is in fact an ability. What I have heard of this is that they are so close to the family, (like the twin) but if she is picking up the pains of others at work and such...I will try to look into it too....I know how it is when you have no control over it. light coming your way.
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:55 pm

Sami

This is something that appeared out of the blue. We havnt event tried using Hypno to help it out, frankly havnt had time this summer with preparing for the big trip we just got back from.

She has researched it quite a bit though. Because it drives her nuts. LOL She wants to be able to know who it is from, and then how to manipulate that energy back out again, (for positive use of course Wink ) From all the research she has read so far, a majority it keeps telling her that she needs to be grounded.

And lemme tell you, she wore the hell out of my Chakra Meditation CD in the process too. But she found that after that, it seemed to sort of amplify it. With our schedules she hasnt gotten around to that so much lately really (meditation).

I do need to do some research and see what I can do for her with Hypno though.......

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:28 pm

Hmm..if it were me i wouldn't want to suppress it, but work on honing it Wink
if i ever get around to finishing the John Holland CDs i'll let ya know what i find there. He has a great way of explaining these things!!
He also say clairsentience is the "clair" that most people experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:31 pm

Sending total Light and Love to your wife sweetie!! It is very true to stay grounded and pray and meditate on staying grounded...Best if luck..

BIG HUGS!!!

Stacy
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:01 pm

NO NO NO NO PSI, she doesnt want to suppress it, she wants to hone it, it just aggravates her that it hits so hard and she doesnt know who is the point of origin, sometimes for almost all day. Cool

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile on Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:28 pm

LargeWingSpan wrote:NO NO NO NO PSI, she doesnt want to suppress it, she wants to hone it, it just aggravates her that it hits so hard and she doesnt know who is the point of origin, sometimes for almost all day. Cool

I have this sometimes where I can't sleep at night. I know that if I take a shower to late I can't sleep or something like that BUT there are time where for NO good reason I just CAN't sleep..I can almost guarantee that something is happening..

This happened with a few friends..2 of them actually, I COULDN'T sleep if I paid myself to...Next morning I got a call or e-mail that their mom had died... This kind of stuff happens alot to me. I need to find a way of honing in on that too...

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: