The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Clairvoyance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Clairvoyance

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:46 pm

Discuss and share some of your experiences with clairvoyance?

Back to top Go down

default Re: Clairvoyance

Post by samijo on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Clairvoyance: I think this is what happens when Ichannel the other side spirits that come in...it is matter of fact kinda thing. Like I know that they are coming in as soon as someone says to me I want to talk to you passed loved one it is like bam they are coming in. I usually hear.."my name is _____.....and everything seems to flow.
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile on Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:45 pm

Hmmm now if I can't see the spirit..I wouldn't mind at least being able to hear them...This way I don't totally feel left in the dark..lol

BIG HUGS!!

Stacy
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:35 pm

I haven't so much as seen people as in "I see dead people!" but i have had instances of what one might call visions. seeing the events of something as they are happening. One being the fire in my neighborhood. I woke up to sirens and while still in bed trying to determine where they were coming from, I "saw" the 3 townhouses on fire. I thought that is was just my fear of fire coming out, but not long after, my daughter let me know it was on our street.

usually I don't see things as much as just know things.

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:31 pm

I have not really seen any spirits, non that i know of.
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:02 pm

I will tell you of some experiences that I have seen:
My father in law passed over alittle over 5 yrs ago from cancer. He loved to plant things. he planted some evergreen trees before he got really sick, he used to look at them all the time. I always think of Ed when I am mowing around those trees. This one day I just finished mowing around the trees which is only about waist high, I was on the other side of the yard, I thought that someone had come into our yard from the side walk. I looked over to see who it was that I caught out of the corner of my eye and it was Ed leaning over looking at the trees. As I looked over he looked up at me and smiled and then he was gone. It really makes me feel good that he is still keeping his eye on things around here. lol

Of course I have said for along time that there are many spirits in the house I have seen, heard, smelled, have been touched, senced them here.
I went to a psychic a couple of months back and she told me that there was many spirits around me. She said that I was like a beacon of light and they are drawn to me. This validated what I have felt for along time. She told me that my house was like a meeting place.

My husband used not believe in such things as ghost and spirits until they have done things for him to wittnessed them. now he doesnt understand but he has seen it.
I am still startled sometimes when things happen expecially if I see someone. like one day I was walkin in the back where the green house is and I saw a shadow person. this is what I called it from watching TAPS. It looked like what they said was shadow people. wow...now that kinda shocked me. That was a first for that. I actually thought it was someone with dark skin and I ran to see who it was that was looking at me and when I got there there was no one. and it was open land behind it I would of seen someone running. but there was no one. I believe that they are curious too... Sometimes I am not really sure to know what to believe. I know what I have experienced and I know that is real.
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:07 am

Awesome stories Sami..Love to hear about them..

BIG HUGS!!

STacy
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: