The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

C O N D I T I O N O F A C C E P T A N C E

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default C O N D I T I O N O F A C C E P T A N C E

Post by Devon on Tue May 13, 2008 1:49 pm

I about to join the study groups but I need to ask about C O N D I T I O N O F A C C E P T A N C E : # 11

"Novus Spiritus reserves the right to revoke your Study Group Charter at any time, for any reason, when it is in the best interest of Novus. If your SG is closed, you shall return all property belonging to Novus Spiritus, if requested"

Does this mean if I ever stop the study group I have to return stuff that I paid for? Shocked

And if I start on my own and later down the road I want members of my family/friends to join can I change my agreement from a single study group to onw with two people or more?
Devon

Aquarius Tiger
Joined date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

default Re: C O N D I T I O N O F A C C E P T A N C E

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Wed May 14, 2008 7:39 am

Ok if you paid for your books they are yours. I think there are sermon tapes that are sent. You can ask you liason if you decide to close them if you have to return the tapes. If they shut you down it would be some reason and that is why they would ask for the stuff back if requested such as not teaching or adding in things Novus says no to. I shut down my own solo study group because at the time I couldn't afford it. I had no issues with Novus nor they with me. If there are things you don't pay for that Novus sends that you may have to turn back in if it is you who initiates the shut down but in any case always ask the liason about that. You can change your agreement but you have to do that through them.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum