The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

The end

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default The end

Post by Devon on Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:55 pm

How about a topic about 2012? Its all over the place and everyones talking about if it the end of the world or the 2nd comming of Jesus or a new age movement or something else.. And Sylvia's more than likely going to address that topic in her new book "End of days"
There are contless books on end of days topics and I would like to talk about this with other people here.

Think about it. Cool
Devon

Aquarius Tiger
Joined date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

default Re: The end

Post by LargeWingSpan on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:29 pm

The subject of "2012" has been beat to death so many times, however Im not sure it has been attempted here yet.... go ahead and start a thread about it. Im sure there is an exsisting topic that it would fit in just fine.

BTW....Just a quick FYI.... for one, Sylvia has covered this already, and 2012 is NOT a worry.

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:42 pm

I was never really a believer in the whole something big is gonna happen on 2012 theory, though..It might be the case happening right now and increasing more in the future that we are all becoming more spiritual and becoming more spiritually "awake".

Although that is that if there are numerous prohpets and psychics predicting something big where to happen on 2012, who am i to say they are wrong?

Of course I for one am mainly a believer in what Sylvia has been saying, in the end times happening 90+ years from now, it seems to make sense with global warming trend, and polar tilt, etc.
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonnia on Thu May 22, 2008 8:47 pm

Hi In2, What Sylvia is referring is the possible end of humanity not the world. Sylvia said, " no one knows the end of the world only God knows."

Love, Peace & Blessings, Sonnia
Sonnia

Gemini Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Thu May 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Yes, i too have heard Sylvia say that..

But I wonder if this is our last lives..

If we will ever feel like incarnating on this planet in the future..

Or maybe in the much distant future.. sunny
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova on Fri May 23, 2008 6:51 am

That's pretty "doomsday-ish" in my opinion...too negative. There's no proof of it...just theories...why cause un-necessary stress ?

Hugs,
Anne
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon on Fri May 23, 2008 11:30 am

Blue Nova wrote:That's pretty "doomsday-ish" in my opinion...too negative. There's no proof of it...just theories...why cause un-necessary stress ?

Hugs,
Anne

No thats not always the case, there are just as many 2012 book out there that talk about this being a spirtual awakening for the world (not the end of it) and that to me sounds like somthing wonderful not stressful. But I do see what you are trying to say.
Devon

Aquarius Tiger
Joined date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova on Fri May 23, 2008 8:56 pm

I just assumed it would bring up armegeddon talk. Some people have a tendancy to get caught up in that rather than anything positive about 2012.

Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri May 23, 2008 11:52 pm

As far as I'm concerned with "The End" I have always, and will always believe whole heartedly in what Jesus said TWICE...

"NO MAN shall know the end."

And, one of the most logical and sensible scriptures in the Bible states, "Not even the angels in Heaven, know the last hour."

Besides, there have been FAR TOO MANY predictions, beliefs, and theories about the "End" that it's almost like a bullpit in the stockmarket, with everyone bunched together, shouting franctically trying to be heard over the crowd. "End of Days" predictions are a dime a dozen. I don't think it's even remotely important to consider a moment's thought to how the world is going to end, but instead I find it a priority to find a way to make the world a better place before the End comes...if ever.
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

http://sbns.justforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova on Sat May 24, 2008 6:49 am

Good morning Adam,

"NO MAN shall know the end."

Just as it should be.

Hugs to you dear bro,
Anne
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Nova on Sat May 24, 2008 7:10 am

Interesting read.....

http://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/latest.htm

This also mentions 2012....what a coincidence ! Wink

Hugs
Blue Nova

Cancer Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 24, 2008 10:53 am

Admin wrote: I don't think it's even remotely important to consider a moment's thought to how the world is going to end, but instead I find it a priority to find a way to make the world a better place before the End comes...if ever.
I agree with ya!

Anne I have too look at that link later, running out of time now

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:22 pm

I just wanted to blow the dust off of this topic, since I'm reading End of Days (while awaiting for Mystical Traveler) and since no one else has posted about this, I just thought that I would throw it out there for future reference and such.

Sylvia's take on 2012:
"The Mayans ran out of ink!"
The world will go on after 2012, just like it did on 2000. The Mayans didn't say anything about the end of the world, they mentioned the end of the phase of the world...like the Reneissance period, Industrial period, etc. In fact, most "experts" on the Mayans, tend to agree that for a civilization that disappeared without a trace, how reliable can they be on the end of the world?

As for the other predictions of the End of the World...let's look at some of them:

1. Nostrodumas's predictions are very intriguing, and yet there are SO MANY arguments about them. One person will say that he said "this," while another person will argue that he said "that." As for his predictions on the 3 Anti-Christs, well sure we can read his "enigma" verses and make it fit to how the majority views it.

2. Jehovah Witnesses's founder truly believed that he was able to interpret the Bible's "code" and discovered that the world was to end in 1914...yet...here we are. And that date has been changed 9 times since then....who wants to place a bet that the new date (2024) we'll still be here?

3. Edgar Cayce said that the "Beast" will rise into power throughout the world, and that we should prepare for Christ's return. Okay...but I tend to agree with Sylvia that "He's not coming in the clouds anywhere! The AGE of the Messah is here!" The Second-Coming of Christ shows more validity as being the same spiritual awakening and acknowledgement as when Christ walked the earth. If you've noticed, since Christ's "death" mankind has drastically dropped from our ranks in spirituality. Hell, we've dropped so much that most people are waking up in Beijing.

4. Revelations still can't be agreed upon whether it was a political arguement or an actual prophecy...and when you take into consideration the facts surrounding John the Baptist--which NO ONE really knows if HE wrote it--then you'll understand if he wasn't just a little bit bitter during the time of writing it. Seeing as how he was in prison, and the coincidences of the mark of the Beast (666) was Nero's address--which was the emperor who had John imprisoned.

5. The Gnostic Gospels indicate that the "Beast" is really the hatred, evil, malicious nature of mankind that is surely to rise to its highest before the end of the world. Which could be widely argueed that that has been in affect for the past century.

6. Every generation claims to have proof that all of these prophecies have been fulfilled already...and yet...we're still here.

As I said before, I think that the best fact regarding the end of the world, is when Jesus said, "Not even the angels closest to God, know the Hour of our Father's return."

As for 2012...let's have one hell of a party!?!? Giggle
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

http://sbns.justforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:56 am

well in response to Nero... the apocalypse was a political thing on Nero not just his address was stated on TV on History channel.. Though the others still hold fast to the "end of the world" theory... They said it about 1972 and hell we are still here from that!! so yes 2024 no bets but yes we will still be here..
End will come and we will long be gone from this planet as its days are "numbered" by the Creators not by the folks who come to experience for them...(us)...LOL remember we are here operating with how much of our divine faculties??? 20%...... LOL so we can have an experience of the challenge...
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum