The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

ex-boyfriend in dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default ex-boyfriend in dream

Post by Sunshine on Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:19 pm

I had a weird dream last night.. I was in a house.. my moms and she said to me in the dream that my Ex-boyfriend (with whom I have just had closure on two months ago) was in the house. affraid Said that he let himself in.. was eating food.. making himself comfortable.. with some other lady who was with him .. just waiting for me. I was freaking out as in my dream I could recall that he had been in the house with me a couple weeks prior (or years? scratch )

I then went on freaking out trying to figure out how to tell my husband that this guy was visiting and that I wanted nothing to do with him at all Hell No! So in the process of waking up this morning I felt as though I was hiding something but I would never ever do that. I am very open with my husband so this is why this dream is uncomfortable.. Suspect It was more of a concern in my dream. I know that house is me.. but not so sure about the rest.
Sunshine

Cancer Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

default Re: ex-boyfriend in dream

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:27 pm

Hmm, im not sure, i still need to buy the book of dreams..Where is Sonnia when ya need her.
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:52 pm

as i see it... (not that i'm an expert)

you're simply trying to absorb the fact that you and your ex have had closure, and are willing to move on with your lives. apparently, there is still some feelings for this person (which we all understand, due to the fact that regardless of how we feel about exes, we still share our lives with them...to a point) and i think that's why you felt that you were "hiding something" when you woke up. i don't think that you're secretly still lusting over this guy, but i do think that you feel that this was more than just a learning experience. and when you were freaking out because he was in the house, your subconscious was really trying to cope and deal with the fact that you are finally making peace with your ex, despite however the breakup happened or what the circumstances were. he's still a part of your life to some degree, and you were simply trying to make inner peace with it, so that you could move on from that point. it's kinda like having a cut on your finger...you can still go on about your life with it, but things are much better when it's finally healed. right? Wink
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

http://sbns.justforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top