The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Superstition...RINGS True??!?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Superstition...RINGS True??!?!?!

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:26 am

Last night, I was on the computer, trying to divert my mind from stressing over those tedious little things that we all worry about ("why did I do that?", "what am I gonna do about this?", "should I even bother with those?" etc.) and after few minutes, my right ear starting ringing. Now, I know that it was my Guide trying to tell me something, tuning me in, so I can hear him better, because whenever I seem stressed about those small things, he always Rings Me (as I call it). Which always makes me stop, and go "You're right! It is what it is, don't sweat the small stuff!"

And then I got to thinking, I've always been told by superstitious people in my family, that when you hear ringing in your ears, it's because someone's talking about you. And the more I thought about it, the more I realized that Sylvia's right (as well as a lot of other people who have all said the same thing) whenever we can't dogmatically explain something, it HAS to be Evil! LROF Which, logically, is about the dumbest thing if you think about it...

So if Angels or our Guides talk to us, we're crazy?!?!? But, if someone else is talking bad about us, our ears will ring?!?! scratch I don't understand that...
Myself, I would rather like to find comfort in the fact that the occasional ringing in my ears, is an unseen entity, who loves me, knows me, and understands me, trying to tell me that everything's gonna be okay. Instead of believing that it's some "magical" force that's allowing me to know when someone's talking bad about me. And besides, IF that were the case, my ears WOULD NEVER QUIT RINGING!!

Would YOURS?!?!?!?

Giggle
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

http://sbns.justforum.net

Back to top Go down

default Re: Superstition...RINGS True??!?!?!

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:35 pm

well, it's all in the interpretation isn't it? someone could be talking about you, but isn't necessarily a bad thing. they could be talking about you in a positive light right? ( i know i do...most of the time Giggle Hug 2)

in our neck of the woods i have always heard that your ears will burn if someone's talking about you.

hell, i would be happy if i crossed anyone'e mind much less if someone bothered to talk about me...sometimes i swear i am invisible Really Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:58 pm

not invisible.. we see you here...
but Adam that was good.. SG not someone talking bad about ya..
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:21 pm

You know, i have that ringing too..But i get it when im thinking good thoughts, and bad thoughts, all kinds of thoughts..Hmm, i wonder how much our spirit guides mingle together.
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:16 pm

Hey now! Tell it like it is!
MY EARS ARE RINGING NOW!
HELLO HELLO...GOSH I GUESS NO ONE IS THERE! LOL
You are so right if your going to think anything let it be the better side of things. Just stay right there on track and balanced let the ones talking be the ones off balance and off the track! cheers
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:17 pm

i suppose ringing ears could be considered divine.....lol
I surely think so nowadays remembering about the cell phone we're supposed to have to our higher power, the divine...

it could be a medical condition as well..

I take it someone or something wants me to stop and think about it
- the ringing I mean....lol - and then I interpret it as it seems fit; the
personal journey message.... Dove

sometimes it sounds like a tuning fork....right! Voilin

it's what we make of it that counts
the last ringing I had was recently days ago and it sounded beautiful.....because I took the time to listen...

Truely sound waves do travel...
Sound, also, can heal....ahhhhhh-yeah remember that......lol?
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top