The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

annoying and interesting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default annoying and interesting

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:09 pm

The smoking dreams are back. Duh!
I've lost count as to how many this makes.
dang...they stopped a couple months ago after an asthma attack.
I had even thought "hell, i will buy a pack, get it out of my system " but they went away.
I blame Paula Deen LOL. she was in my dream and gave me her lighter - said she didn't need it anymore.
scratch
I can't discuss my other dream Giggle

One dream last night was interesting that I was talking to an old friend ( my first love really) and he was showing me and nate something (NO not like that LOL)
but what he was showing me was being displayed like a holographic image everywhere. it was on the wall, the windows, the table of the room we were in.
kinda reminded me of one of the scanners i read about recently, where you can go and be surrounded by a time in history.
anyways....nothing remarkable about what was being shown. just seemed cool.

Back to top Go down

default Re: annoying and interesting

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:58 am

cool! at least you know it may be related to the otherside
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:53 pm

honey, the dream with the "friend" Giggle was an actualy astral trip to the other side, where you guys were watching something on the scanning machine (maybe it's something that you all charted??? scratch )

as for the smoking, that's simply symbolism for your frustration. we smoke excessively when we're stressed and frustrated. and that's what your subconcious was doing...just getting a couple good "memory" drags to cope.

but any time you feel you need one...my packs here on the desk...have at 'er! LROF
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

http://sbns.justforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:23 pm

Admin wrote:honey, the dream with the "friend" Giggle was an actualy astral trip to the other side, where you guys were watching something on the scanning machine (maybe it's something that you all charted??? scratch )

as for the smoking, that's simply symbolism for your frustration. we smoke excessively when we're stressed and frustrated. and that's what your subconcious was doing...just getting a couple good "memory" drags to cope.

but any time you feel you need one...my packs here on the desk...have at 'er! LROF

What we were looking at wasn't so very interesting or profound that i would think we would have to go there and scan something.
the other interesting thing is i was complaining to Paul that he didn't invite me to his 30th bday (he is 41 but looked "30" ) in the dream but nate and i were talking about present day issues. and Paul is still with us unless something happened over the weekend but i would have heard about that! so....with all of that...i had thought the same thing. except i would think a scanning would deal with something of importance.

and Yeah the cigs were your brand again Rolling Eyes
Hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine on Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Could be that the scanning is a "what if" kind of thing? scratch

I am just finishing reading Sylvias book Temples on the other side and it talks about stuff like this. Maybe this is something important to you but on this level you just are not aware.

Smoking.. I think that stays in the brain for a while.. I quit smoking over 9yrs ago and I still get that reaction of inhaling a smoke when I see someone on TV smoking..lol Duh! Beating A Dead Horse I would never smoke again as it just made me feel so gross and like bleeeahhhcchhh!!
Sunshine

Cancer Cat
Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:47 pm

I just finished reading Temples too...i must have scanners on the brain LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:23 pm

Psi wrote:The smoking dreams are back. Duh!
I've lost count as to how many this makes.
dang...they stopped a couple months ago after an asthma attack.
I had even thought "hell, i will buy a pack, get it out of my system " but they went away.
I blame Paula Deen LOL. she was in my dream and gave me her lighter - said she didn't need it anymore.
scratch
I can't discuss my other dream Giggle

One dream last night was interesting that I was talking to an old friend ( my first love really) and he was showing me and nate something (NO not like that LOL)
but what he was showing me was being displayed like a holographic image everywhere. it was on the wall, the windows, the table of the room we were in.
kinda reminded me of one of the scanners i read about recently, where you can go and be surrounded by a time in history.
anyways....nothing remarkable about what was being shown. just seemed cool.

Hmm, yes scanners came to mind too. Two Cents Chicken Dove Fish Squirrel
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:40 pm

Duh! Duh! Duh! Duh!
when will i learn that I usually dream in 1st person.
i just got an email from my friend long story short due to all the stress...she started smoking again!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:59 pm

i don't think that you were scanning anything of great importance as far as "this shall come to pass!" but more of a "we need to see what the hell we're doing! i'm so confused about everything, that i forgot what the heck we're doing anymore!" kinda like a "re-cap" of your current chart.

scratch
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

http://sbns.justforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan on Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:25 pm

I am reading "Temples" right now and remember the scanner thingy you talk about..... Will have to and re-read it, see what I can find for you..... scratch

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top