The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

A New Visualization Technique...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default A New Visualization Technique...

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:14 am

Okay, so let me give you a little background on this new visualization technique that I've been using for over a month now...

On March 1st, I promoted one of my employees as my Assistant Manager. There were three people in the running, but the one I chose is the one that I truly, utterly feel is the RIGHT person for the position. Now, of the other two people, one guy has been working at the store longer than I have (he's been there for ten years), and the other gal that was up for it, has been there for almost five years. Now the guy took it fine, and even congratulated the one who got the promotion. The other one...Oi!! DRAMA!!! Rolling Eyes Duh!

Anyway, she's been hateful, mean, malicious, and down-right unbearable at times, but I decided that I would tolerate it for a couple of days, just to let her blow of steam (because she does have a really DIFFICULT chart for herself!!! Talk about REJECTION!!!) Anyway, after two seperate situations in which she's been an all-out evil b....person Giggle Things have seemed to get a little bit better. And I think that this new visualization technique that came to me, has a LOT to do with it!

I was meditating one night before bed--when i pray and have a clensing meditation period--I was trying to focus on the White Light, when all of the sudden, this lady's image popped into my mind. At first, I tried to push it away as best as I could, but something told me to just go with it. So I did. Now this is where it gets werid, but hey...you know me!

So, I'm visualizing her, and I can actually see my hand reaching out, and entering into her chest. There is this brilliant White Light aura around the opening where my hand as entered, and as I pull it out, I could clearly see a hard, dried, lump of messy coal in my hand. Then, as if lowered on some unseen elevator, I saw this beautifully detailed box (like a jewerly box with intricate patterns and desings all over the lid) being lowered from the center of the White Light above. When the box reached chest-level, the lid slowly opened, revealing a smooth, velvet lining of a gorgeous pink shade. I watched as I placed that piece of coal in my hand, inside of that box, and the lid closed carefully. Then, in the same manner, the box was raised back into the light.

And My Hand To God, the NEXT DAY, this chick was all smiling, happy, and actually seemed to be in an honest-to-God good mood!! Thinking

So, naturally, since then, I've been using the same visualization with her, and so far--despite three other situations--things have been pretty good! Granted they could be a helluva lot WORSE!!!

And I've used this on another person, with the same results!

I guess it has to do with actually taking the time to reach out spiritually, and helping others, even when they don't know that we are.

So, if you could, would you please try this visualization on someone you know that's being a pain in the ass, and let me know if it works for you?!?!?! At least that way, I'll know if it's the visualization, or the praying, or a combination of both?!
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

http://sbns.justforum.net

Back to top Go down

default Re: A New Visualization Technique...

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:56 am

I don't think it is weird at all...but then again....who we talking about LOL. really though when I read that i got a major deja vu. still trying to place it but it doesn't matter. What matters is that it worked. ("and I've used it on another person..." you could add me to your list I am sure )

If you ask me ( and even if you don't .....i have habit of telling people regardless- as you know Giggle) What you did was a heart chakra meditation.
chest level. the box was pink -heart chakra colors are pink and green. now if you can get this chick to eat lots of green foods and infuse the store with jasmine, lavender and rose scents, so much the better Very Happy

The chakra therapy thread

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:50 pm

First off let me say that i dont meditate nearly as much as i should, secondly i am not at your level of meditating yet, although i want to be..My meditated is just concentrating on visualizations in my head, nothing ever pops in for me i have never gotten anything to pop in, maybe i should try harder who knows.
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:20 pm

oh honey, i'm NOT some great meditator!!! i just close my eyes, and visualize in my mind. and i'm convinced that i have ADD, because usually i can't focus on any thing for, because of all the crap that's usually floating around in my mind... scratch

i just follow Sylvia's directions: "You don't have to see things in 3-D living color, because when you do, you need to have your grasp on reality checked! And even if you can't visualize something, just say it. That works, too."
Admin
Administrator

Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Cool thanks! And i always though meditating was alot harder than that! Duh! Innocent
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:15 pm

Adam! Great story and Wonderful results!
I think you might call that psychic surgery! Maybe heart transplant! Angel 2 I will try this...what would you do about a staff member that talks about others behind their back? the same but rip her lips off! Giggle
Lov ya!
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:45 pm

hey it works well
I tried it!!! Giggle whatever works! Adam great job!
it's better than trying to argue
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:46 pm

The veil is thinning or we would not be able to do it at all...LOL
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:49 pm

this might be how to change a gray who is on the fence
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:49 pm

dark soul definitely not
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:22 am

Sami, I'd actually visualize this chick in two different ways:
1. Put a white hankerchief (or one of those paper masks) around her mouth, making it impossible for her talk without her words being absorbed through the White Light of the Holy Spirit.
OR...
2. Visualize wiping her negative mouth off, and drawing a beautiful smile in it's place.

Jaclark, I don't think we can change Grays, but I do think that we can use a few of visualizations:
1. Put them inside of a Giant White Bubble (or Ping-Pong Ball), and ask that they can't be released of it, until their negativity has been absorbed into the White Light. (I use this at work EVERY DAY!! Giggle)

2. I know this one might sound a little juvenile, but I use this one a lot too! Visualize that you have a purple squirt gun, and use it to soak Dark Entities and Grays to death with White Light. Just soak 'em!!! LROF

3. And, if you don't wanna visualize a squirt gun, I sometimes use the image of a BIG flash light (like divers use in the deep sea) and just flood 'em with it! Especially in the face and on their chests! That way you're drowning their minds and hearts in the White Light! In fact, I often kid my peeps at work, about getting a big flashlight, and keeping it under the counter for those "wonderful" customers who really need some major light!
Admin
Administrator

Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:07 am

Adam, you prankster with a twist .... white light and love...LOL Like a Star @ heaven
I really like your description and I visualize a handbook
how about that, sir, can you see it....lol
it might be worth it
I support that
not joke, but it's definietly humorous
copyright it and see if hayhouse....
hey, how about a deck of cards....
you know folks do lectures maybe there is some pep talk in you, Adam
it's not to far fetched and you're still a young'in. Cloud 9
Let me know if you like the idea.
And since this forum is open to the world
absolutely copyright it now!
Seriously, have the law of the land on your side.
I am benevolent to but your ideas are unique to you - who would have thought of it!
Everyone is different and some can express those thoughs well;
while, other peeps have their unique - unto them - gifts.
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:57 pm

I like that squirt gun thought. I might have to get me one of those kids laser guns. Take it in the work and go postal on those girls. I bet one thing they will laugh their butts off at me. And you know what that would be spreading the light. hahhaha.
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top