The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

What exactly...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default What exactly...

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:10 pm

Does MIDDLE level of creation refer to? I Don't Get It does it mean us-incarnated ones? I get the lower levels...
I suppose I gotta go get one of them books out again LOL

Back to top Go down

default Re: What exactly...

Post by LargeWingSpan on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:12 pm

I Don't Get It either

I Don't Get It either

I Don't Get It either

Popcorn study Reading Popcorn study Reading Popcorn study Reading

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:46 pm

yep, to my knowledge, the middle levels are what we're going through now...birth, childhood, puberty, etc.

at least that's how i understood it from the book Rolling Eyes
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

http://sbns.justforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:13 am

Suspect Thanks for the clarification.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:52 pm

well hell, I was just trying to help! tongue

Giggle Hug
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

http://sbns.justforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:25 am

This is a very interesting topic. I will join in on this one with my Two Cents
Now I will take one level at a time.
As you know we all study from the philiosophy of Novus Spiritus which is the beliefs of Sylvia Browne. With this in mind I will share with you what I know of this.
The first level being the highest level.
Is called the mirrored image. Level one is where the beautiful thing reside, such as beautiful fairies, mermaids, unicorns and the like. There is a High Preistess or Queen of this Level named Lilith. She is very close to Mother God that we call Azna.
This is no so much believed in this country, but other countries such as the Celtic Countries believe. They call them Little People.
now, the way I have read is Lilith got a bad rap with the witches that dealt with darkness, they called her their queen. This gave Lilith a bad name for others then.
Lilith is a Proctector of Children. She will come to children and take away the scarey things while in their sleep. So please call up on Lilith when your little ones are scared at night. Tell them that Lilith is said to look like a beautiful little fairy sitting on a lotus leave. They live for hundreds of years, the fairies. Lilith is said that she lives in the underworld. This is not to be said like it is Hell that so many think of. It is a wonderous place with beauty. In this underworld they do not have mirserliness, adverstiy, greed and all those things to overcome. They live in almost a perfect enviorment. Maybe, we created these things before we became that of the negative mind. Do you think? Because it is all about THOUGHTS. The lower levels are that of nightmares. This is when the negative thoughts came to be.
I read once that a thought last for eternity. A thought live forever. Once it is thought it is. hum that is something not to think about right? lol I will go into the other levels at a later time. Lets talk about this one first. what do you think about level one.
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:07 pm

listen to this, if you like.....

I had picked up an encylopedia of Angels at the library
so far its been negative about them...well not as postive as SB's viewpoint
and mine - I'd rather think they would want me to do good yet negativity is up for discussion and diversion...lol

so far, Lilith has been viewed as at strangler and kidnapper of babies
and a real loose female with the guys especially if they sleep alone...producing evil offspring with them.

All this in the Jewish, Christian, and Islamic mythology evolved from Babylonian (the tower of Bable) and Sumarian stories of angels (then called demons that were good and bad but mostly all angels [winged demons] were bad)

Here is a bothersome comment " If a child laughed in its sleep, it was a sign that Lilith was present. Tapping the child on the nose made the demon go away."(Guiley) Ok, I hope it was a light tap...it might make the kid laugh even more...lol. They say she was like a vampire .... not the happy Lilith we know today and through SB

Again, I prefer the good Lilith that helps us all heal our wounded minds
and I say that because just thinking of a Good helpful Fairy Queen who
commands to help all that need her is really relaxing. Butterfly

Book Reference:
Guiley, Rosemary Ellen; "Encyclopedia of Angels"; Letter L, section "Lilith", Pages 111-112; Facts of File Inc; New York, NY; 1996.
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum