The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Sami's predictions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: Sami's predictions

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:50 pm

We love Sami, we love everyone in this forum. We just want the best for Sami and everyone here at the forum and all future members reading this, im sorry for having starting this whole questioning of Sami's prediction discussion, but I felt it was all necessary.

Like I said earlier, I really do hope that you Sami get your prediction Validated by Sylvia or another known or trusted psychic.

We still love you and trust you Sami, but this is very heavy and this may affect tons of lives!

We want the best for you,

We want the best for all future forum members,

Group hug everyone. Big Group Hug
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:56 pm

Hug 2 I DO hope you are wrong though Sami from the stand point that I don't want anything to happen to you. as well as everyone else that might be affected by such a natural disaster Praying now i gotta worry for 3 yrs Sad Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan on Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:37 pm

Goodness. Thank you Admin and PSI for trying to help straighten out all this stuff.

I can only speak for myself, but I for one, was NOT confused as to who the initial prediction came from in this thread, Hence the title of the thread itself. Ill stop there as it seems any further repeating will only encourage Beating A Dead Horse and I understand we arent about that around here.

Thank you Sami for the clarification as to where the Madrid Fault is, my retarded behind thought it was in Spain, goes to show how researched I am in that topic.

Hope everyone is having a GREAT day!!

LargeWingSpan

Joined date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomorbs on Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:44 pm

Don't feel bad, I'm a geographically challenged myself. My husband, being a trucker will say, go north on blah, blah. I look at him like he's green or something, north? Is that the opposite of south? Is is left or right of east or west and where is one of those directions so I can find the other. He just rolls his eyes at me. LOL Smile
phantomorbs

Cancer Cat

http://www.myspace.com/kingkellyjelly, http://www.giftsofspirit.

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 on Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:14 am

ROFLMAO.. at least when we get lost we ask for directions LOL

Wink BIG HUGS EVERYBODY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALWAYS........
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo on Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:05 am

The earth quaked this morning at 4:37am. It was felt up to 350 miles.
I started reading on the equakes around here the "equakepeeps" states that by 2040 there will be a major quake.
I stand firm on my perdiction...2011! I got this information for a source from within.
this quake was 5.4
New Madrid seizmic zone is large it covers 5 states.
samijo

Leo Dragon

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyO on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:30 am

The earthquake from this morning was aapparently felt all the way to Hamilton, Ontario according to the news. That is 45 minutes from where I live.
CathyO

Virgo Posts : 138
Joined date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:21 am

well done, Sami! The Wave
Admin
Administrator

Life Themes : No Idea...!
Libra Dog
Joined date : 2008-02-18

http://sbns.justforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo on Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:26 am

oopsy there it went again. another quake.
dogs started barking...
pool water became turblent...
fish aquarmium water splashing.
oh yes..big things are coming.
the largest quake in the this area has been 5. something like 4....
I am seeing something much larger...
I do not like to see these things!
it is like a warning!.
please read, on what to do durning a quake and stock up on fresh water and put things in plastic like things for first aid..blankets kept dry etc...
I believe this is the reason we see things. Is so that we can be prepared.
Time is really strange when I see things.
It is like these things can happen anytime up to this time.
Anything, that I tell people and give times..it can happen at anytime up to that time I gave.
It hasnt been past that time. But up to that time.
If this makes since.
Take it or leave it.
It is my thoughts and my thoughts alone.
I don't want to upset anyone or cause any problems...
I am just stating what I think... love you all....
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by in2wish4everpeace on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Yeah Sami, its good to be prepared. In case of an Earthquake make sure you have one of those survival kits.. Water, flashlight, canned foods and non perishables just in case the power goes out..In case of a big earthquake you may also need to make sure that there is no gas leak, or notify someone who knows something about the gas at the side of your house.
in2wish4everpeace

Aquarius Goat
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeWingSpan on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:57 pm

WOW!!

If this isnt validation enough for anyone concerning Sami's prediction, IDK what ever will be.....

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/04/18/illinois.earthquake/index.html

Last edited by Psi on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the link)

LargeWingSpan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:57 pm

an earthquake in MO? the New Madrid fault line? really?
I am glad you are OK Sami Hug

I suppose if anyone doesn't know about the New Madrid fault line now....then they don't own a TV, radio or computer or have access to a library.
I saw something on the news crawler that the New Madrid fault line "LET LOOSE" in 1811 and 1812 with massive quakes.
maybe it is on a 200 yr cycle or something

Back to top Go down

Post by jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com on Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:38 am

Felt it here in INDY wasn't too bad but epicenter was sw 3-4 hours near Evansville. sw indiana. Epicenter was in ill.
jaclarkjr56@yahoo.com

Pisces Monkey
Joined date : 2008-02-28

http://www.freewebs.com/reiki-master/

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo on Sat May 10, 2008 10:50 pm

The Earth is stirring...rumblin...and exploding...have you all been hearing or feeling OR seeing it happening?
JUST IN CASE...get your stuff together in a easy place to get to..first aid kits. water..canned food...blankets in plastic bags...know how to turn of the gas..get batteries for flash lights...
JUST IN CASE YOU NEED THESE THINGS! Be ready at all times. lOVE YOU ALL!!!!
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 on Mon May 26, 2008 10:45 pm

Sami... YES.. everyone should be prepared.. there are so many things yet to come. How did you fare in the recent tornadoes? Seeing them live on tv was awesome. Of course.. not for the people that they affected..
I see so many things.. from the tradgedies in China.. to these floods.. earthquakes.. tornadoes... Why cant people see these signs and heed them? You should have batteries.. blankets.. first aid kits.. water.. and water purifying pills (you can get those at surplus stores)... canned foods.. matches.. battery powered radio... and also something to protect yourself with... and have a set plan in place in case you need to execute it. People think youre crazy when you mention doing things like this..(not YOU but.. you know what I mean).. however, the warnings are there. Like our weather... here in TN.. we have not seen a good snow in several years now.. and we used to have some snows throughout the winters.. now.. our winters arent even really cold. Right now here.. when it should be hot weather.. its downright cold at night.. and its soooo uncommon. We have had to keep out our winter clothes as well as our summer clothes because gosh.. you need them both.!!!... another couple of things to have thats good that most people dont think of is meds... esp if you are on set meds.. find out if there could be herbal meds that could be alright if needed.. newspapers.. you might need them to help start a fire.. keep you warm.. use to layer something.. wrap things up.. how about a tarp? some twine.. scissors.. a knife set.. candles.. phone numbers or places to get to in case of an emergency and no one able to get word out.. know where to go thats the closest place to you.. and if something was wrong there.. know the second best place to go.. can openers.. plastic utensils.. a good change of shoes.. if you were wearing say sandles when something happened .. you would need sturdier shoes.. and even a change of clothes.. Know where gas lines are and HOW to turn them off...
I was taking a trip once from Knoxville through the state to Memphis and when we were passing through Nashville.. on the interstate I suddenly saw massive destruction.. as if a huge earthquake had just hit.. of course.. nothing had happened.. I never knew if I had seen images of things that had happened in the past there.. or what but that didnt make sense because the people I saw in my vision were modern people... the things around me were modern.. not in past times.. so I really do feel I was shown things to come.. It was such devastation... Hope everyone heeds the warnings and the signs and at least gets things together just in case.. lol... love and light.. Robin
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by samijo on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 am

three years later in 2011 we are getting some action off of the New Madrid fault line. 4.2 today. This is just a warning of what is to come believe me.
samijo

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top