The SBNS Online Forum
Please log in or register.

If you do not receive your confirmation email or have difficulty registering/with the forum, please use the contact button at the bottom.

Colette Baron-Reid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Colette Baron-Reid

Post by nwpisces on Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:34 pm

I would love to know what any of you think of her. I have seen her speak with Sylvia last year. I have been to her website. I find her work very interesting.
nwpisces

Pisces Pig
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

default Re: Colette Baron-Reid

Post by samijo on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:45 pm

I am drawn to Colette Baron-Reid.
There is something that about her that is comforting to me within.
Haven't put my finger on it. She seems to be very loving, and there is a since of purity of her being. Does this make since? I do not know much about her. I have just listened to her a couple of times, and Ihave seen her picture, this is what I got from that. Very Happy
samijo

Leo Dragon
Joined date : 2008-02-19

http://www.psychicreadingsbysami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nwpisces on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:54 pm

I feel the same thing as you do about Colette. She does seem so loving and down to earth. I know that on her website she does actually log on and answer posts.
nwpisces

Pisces Pig
Joined date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dw on Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:17 pm

I loved her book she was very open with what had brought her to enlightenment. She sure had a colorful past and that has made her the strong person she is today, I too feel she is very loving and warm.

dw

Taurus Snake
Joined date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mamabird37721 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:38 pm

Oh I love her.. I have also talked with her online from her forum... I had something troubeling me and asked her about it and she took the time to respond and was truely concerned.. she is a wonderful person.. and such a cutie isnt she... I would love to own her wardrobe and jewelry lol...
mamabird37721

Aries Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:08 pm

I love Colette too...
she talks so fast and is so bubbly
but that is she Angel
the love comes from the fact that she is loving in her life
and she shares that
I actually had a reading with her two years ago this December
she was worth it because she left me with a sense of hope for
my life.

I told her what I wanted to focus on and that I don't want to know about
anyone dying; Her policy is she normally doesn't tell. She validates any past experience in your life then focuses on your areas of interest and then you can ask questions. I would definetely have her read me or my family member because she left me with hope. She is not crass she is very feeling.

Some say Sylvia ( I have not had my reading with her yet but I did have one with Chris regarding a family member recently) is blunt and if Chris is like his mom than I already know what to expect. I am very content to study Sylvia's teachings in prep for a reading with her. What I neglected to control with Chris is that I didn't really want to hear anything from the past and I blurted "...wha that's already happened..." and he told me I wasn't listening and said he couldn't help me (which I thought was uncalled for but that may just be the bluntness of his style of reading) well, I got back on track and he answered as many questions as he could before I became intimidated that he wanted to end the session what seemed too quick. I have the tape and haven't reviewed it yet. I think he meant well but studying SB's philosophy may help to control the rush of psychic thoughts they have during the reading. Yet, the readee needs to let the psychic read and then ask questions which is how at least both readers mentioned here prefer it.

I think we want our questions answered and the psychic wants to just purge what info they get. I'm sure neither position is easy to do at first.

I have to say they are asking more money nowadays.

For those who like positive motivation Colette is good but listen to her archived Hayhouse shows to get to know her personality.

Unfortunatly, Chris hasn't shown his personality alot and that's tougher to know how not to be intimidated by his style. We know his mom and love her for her fabulous mind but he would have to do much more exposure. I think he has the gift though....just my Two Cents there is a recent Hayhouse Sylvia show where it was just him answering calls.

good luck
d-knots

Joined date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2Smile on Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:26 pm

I just love Collette..I saw her in April with Sylvia and she is just so cute..Her persona is just amazing and when she crys, you just want to give her a big hug and tell her it's ok...She does have that calming feeling to her and makes you feel right at home..I just love her bubbly personality...

BIG HUGS!!

STacy
Love2Smile

Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top